Corey Wilk is a real estate lawyer with significant experience serving clients in the hospitality and retail industries.
He has significant experience related to the acquisition, disposition, financing and leasing of property, and he frequently provides counsel related to liquor licensing, hotel management agreements and hotel franchise agreements.
Chambers USA sources are impressed, stating that Corey is a “highly rated new partner” and has done “impressive work with investors and management companies and also advises on retail and restaurant-related commercial and real estate transactions.” Corey has also been recognized in the nationwide Chambers rankings in the Leisure & Hospitality Field annually between 2013-2016 and 2020-2022.
- Chambers USA, Leisure & Hospitality, USA-Nationwide, 2020 - 2022 (Band 4)
- "America's Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers USA 2015 - 2016
- “Associates to Watch," Chambers USA 2013 - 2014
- Boston Bar Association
- CJP Next Generation Housing Foundation, Inc.
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 2004)
- Middlebury College (B.A., 2001)