Derek Domian is a business litigator. He represents clients involved in a broad range of complex commercial, real estate, intellectual property, and professional liability disputes, often tackling cases that involve varying allegations of unfair business practices.
The clients he serves include executives, partnerships and joint ventures, commercial enterprises and nonprofits, in-house counsel, commercial landlords, real estate investors and developers, lawyers and law firms, and leasing professionals who are engaged in the real estate, retail, education, and multi-media industries.
He represents clients in state and federal courts at the trial and appellate levels, as well as before arbitrators, mediators, and regulatory bodies.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2016
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Complex Commercial Litigation Section Council
- Editor, Complex Commercial Litigation Section Council Quarterly
- Citizens School Mock Trial Program
- Massachusetts Lawyers Clearinghouse
- Chair of the Mass Bar’s Complex Commercial Litigation Section
- University of New Hampshire (B.A., summa cum laude, 2001)
- Harvard Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2004)