Derek Domian is a business litigator. He represents clients on a broad range of complex commercial, real estate, leasing, professional liability, and intellectual property disputes.
The clients he serves include in-house counsel, partnerships and joint ventures, real estate investors and developers, commercial landlords and tenants, lawyers and law firms, and non-profits.
He represents clients in state and federal courts at the trial and appellate levels, as well as before arbitrators, mediators, and regulatory bodies, and routinely advises clients outside of these venues on prelitigation strategies that serve their business interests. He also maintains an active pro bono practice.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2016
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Complex Commercial Litigation Section Council
- Editor, Complex Commercial Litigation Section Council Quarterly
- Citizens School Mock Trial Program
- Massachusetts Lawyers Clearinghouse
- Chair of the Mass Bar’s Complex Commercial Litigation Section
- University of New Hampshire (B.A., summa cum laude, 2001)
- Harvard Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2004)