Gary Ronan is an experienced litigator and counselor with significant experience in real estate and professional liability matters. In his real estate practice, Gary advises and advocates for clients on zoning, leasing, permitting, and a range of other real estate matters. In his professional liability practice, Gary defends lawyers and law firms in malpractice cases and provides legal ethics advice.
He also represents employers in matters involving discrimination, employment contracts, and other employment matters, and he maintains a broader litigation practice, handling appellate matters, representing parties in intra-entity disputes and complex commercial litigation, advising clients concerning licensing issues, and advocating for clients in trust and estate litigation matters.
In addition to his work for clients, Gary serves as the firm's Assistant General Counsel. In this capacity, he advises the firm and its members on matters of professionalism and risk management.
- Meritas Leadership Institute, Class of 2012-2013
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2009-2014
- Co-Chair, Litigation Section, Professional Liability Committee, Boston Bar Association (2014-2016)
- Member, Boston Inn of Court (2011-2014)
- District of Columbia
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., summa cum laude, 2002)
- Yale University (B.A., 1997)