Greg Kaden is a corporate attorney with extensive experience representing buyers and sellers in M&A deals, lenders in subordinated loan transactions and intercreditor arrangements, and directors and officers in corporate governance and risk management matters. He also serves as general outside corporate counsel to a number of middle market portfolio companies owned by private equity firms.
Greg also counsels clients in the full spectrum of bankruptcy and restructuring matters, often involving well-known brands. According to Chambers USA, clients rely on Greg "to provide common-sense, practical advice oriented toward business goals."
- Boston Magazine Top Lawyers, Corporate Law, 2021
- Chambers USA, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Massachusetts, 2020 (Band 4)
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers "Rising Star," 2005 - 2007, 2009 - 2011
- “America’s Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers USA, 2012-2016
- Best Lawyers in America® (2020,2022): Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Association of Corporate Growth
- Duke University (B.A., cum laude, 1993)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- University of Chicago Law School (J.D., with honors, 1999)