Jennifer Mikels is a litigator who focuses her practice on complex commercial disputes, particularly those involving unfair and deceptive business practices, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and employment-related matters.
She also counsels local and national law firms in connection with claims of legal malpractice and professional liability issues.
Jennifer has tried numerous cases to verdict and has also successfully obtained many pre-trial summary judgments for clients in matters involving employment law and general business disputes.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, Jennifer practiced with an Am Law 100 law firm. She also served as a Law Fellow to the Justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court.
- Boston Bar Foundation
- Co-Chair Junior Fellows Society Steering Committee (2017 – present)
- Junior Fellows Society
- Young Lawyers Advisory Committee (2014-2016)
- Member, Boston Bar Association (2012 – Present)
- Member, Women’s Bar Association (2012 – Present)
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association (2012 – Present)
- Rhode Island
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2011)
- University of Rochester (B.A., cum laude, 2008)