Jessica Caamano is an Associate in the Firm’s Real Estate Group, where her practice focuses on commercial real estate matters including development, permitting, zoning and leasing. She represents clients in the development of mixed-use, office, retail, institutional and multi-family residential projects.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, Jessica served as Corporate Counsel to Audax Group, a private equity investment firm focusing on leveraged buyouts, mezzanine capital and senior debt, primarily in middle-market companies. She also interned with the in-house legal departments at AT&T and the Massachusetts Port Authority.
- Boston Bar Association, Co-Chair of the New Lawyers Section
- Women’s Bar Association, Member of the Gala and New Lawyers Committees
- Gala Committee Co-Chair, 2018
Jessica proudly gives of her time and skills to those who are unable to secure legal representation on their own accord.
Most recently, Jessica assisted a homeless woman in securing new housing. Jessica helped her client understand her options and document events leading to her homelessness, advocated on her client’s behalf and represented her at a hearing that ultimately resulted in the reinstatement of her Section 8 housing voucher.
For more information on this pro bono victory, please visit the Lawyers Clearinghouse webpage.
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A., with highest distinction, 2013)