Jessica Caamano is an Associate in the Firm’s Real Estate Group, where her practice focuses on commercial real estate matters including development, permitting, zoning and leasing. She represents clients in the development of mixed-use, office, retail, institutional and multi-family residential projects.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, Jessica served as Corporate Counsel to Audax Group, a private equity investment firm focusing on leveraged buyouts, mezzanine capital and senior debt, primarily in middle-market companies. She also interned with the in-house legal departments at AT&T and the Massachusetts Port Authority.
Jessica is an active member of the Women's Bar Association, currently serving on the Board of Directors.
- Women's Bar Association, 2023 Women's Leadership Initiative
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Massachusetts, 2021-2023
- Boston Bar Association, Member
- Co-Chair of the New Lawyers Section, 2018-2020
- Women’s Bar Association, Board of Directors
- Gala Committee Co-Chair, 2018 and 2019
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A., with highest distinction, 2013)