Marty Glazer is a real estate lawyer. He advises retail industry clients on commercial leasing, financing and development of commercial real estate.
His clients are developers, investment groups, managers and other real estate professionals involved in the management, ownership, sale and acquisition of shopping centers and mixed-use projects.
Marty has been practicing law for over 45 years and brings a tremendous depth of experience to the firm.
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2004 - 2012, 2014-2015, 2019-2020
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Past Trustee, VP & Treasurer, Temple Shalom Newton
- Past Trustee, Jewish Vocational Service
- Bowdoin College (A.B., magna cum laude, 1968)
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 1971)