Mitch Baron is a real estate attorney who represents clients in connection with acquisitions and dispositions of all categories of real estate, formation and operation of joint ventures utilizing limited liability companies and other entities, and commercial leasing for landlords and tenants. His leasing work includes office, retail and industrial spaces.
He also frequently helps clients to achieve their objectives related to ground leases, commercial brokerage activities, corporate real estate matters, real estate development, institutional lending and investing, and a wide array of complex commercial real estate matters.
- New York
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent ™
- "Retail/Restaurant Leasing In New York City," Shopping Center Business, May 2012
- Member, New York State Bar
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Columbia University School of Law (J.D., 1973)
- Boston University School of Management (B.S., 1969)