He has experience representing property owners, developers, landlords, tenants, condominium associations, REITs, municipalities and other clients in a variety of contexts involving multifamily projects, office buildings, labs, warehouses, hotels, condominiums, solar power facilities and other properties located across the United States.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, he was an associate at a boutique Boston real estate firm, and before that, interned for Rhode Island Supreme Court Justice William P. Robinson III and Massachusetts Land Court Judge Karyn F. Scheier. Prior to legal practice, Patrick served as editor and bureau chief for the Fairfield County Business Journal in Connecticut.
Patrick is active in his community, where he serves as chairman of the Franklin (MA) Conservation Commission and volunteers through the Urban Land Institute’s (ULI) Urban Plan program, teaching high school, college and graduate students in the greater Boston area about urban planning and development. He has also served as an advisor on ULI Technical Assistance Panels, and as lecturer of environmental law and policy at the Boston College Morrissey School of Arts & Sciences.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2020 - 2022
- Boston Bar Association Member
- Urban Land Institute, Young Leaders Group, Member
- NAIOP Massachusetts, Government Affairs Committee, Member
- Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts, Member
- Boston College Law School (J.D., 2016)
- Boston College (B.A., 2011)