Wendy White is the Chair of the Real Estate Transactions group in the firm's Washington D.C. office. She counsels clients on joint ventures, development, acquisitions, dispositions and financings of commercial properties.
Her practice includes transactions related to single and multiple sites involving office, hotel, retail, multifamily and mixed use properties.
Wendy's clients include public and private real estate investment trusts, local, national and international companies with investments in the U.S., as well as nonprofits.
- Super Lawyers, Washington DC, 2007-2019
- "America's Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers USA 2007-2018
- Best Lawyers in America® (2006-2019): Real Estate
- Washington's Top Lawyers, Real Estate, Washingtonian, 2007-2018
- Outstanding Director Award, Washington Business Journal, 2014
- Impact Award, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), DC Chapter, 2009
- Top Washington Lawyer Award, Real Estate, Washington Business Journal, 2005
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Chevy Chase Trust Company, Board of Directors
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, Board of Directors
- The Economic Club of Washington DC, Board of Directors
- District of Columbia Building Industry Association
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), DC Chapter, Member & Past President
- Girl Scout Council of the Nation's Capital, Board of Directors
- International Women’s Forum of Washington DC
- Urban Land Institute, Member, and Steering Committee Member of ULI’s Women’s Leadership Initiative
- District of Columbia
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1981)
- University of California (M.F.A, 1977)
- Sweet Briar College (B.A., with honors, 1974)