Zev Gewurz is a real estate attorney who represents institutional and private equity lenders, foreign and U.S.-based investors, as well as owners and real estate developers across the United States and abroad.
He advises clients on portfolio acquisitions and dispositions, joint venture structuring, complex financings, mezzanine and participating debt transactions and distressed debt workouts and sales.
Zev has an outstanding reputation for excellent work and deep experience in handling sophisticated matters. He currently serves as Co-Chair of the firm's Real Estate Group and International Investors Group.
- Best Lawyers in America® (2023): Real Estate Law
- Connect CRE, Top Lawyer in Real Estate, 2021
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2005 - 2008, 2011
- Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate (AFIRE)
- Real Estate Finance Association (REFA)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Boston Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- New York
- New York University School of Law (J.D., 1996)
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (M.Sc., with distinction, 1993)
- McGill University (B.A., summa cum laude, 1992)