Alexandra Youngblood is a real estate attorney who focuses her practice on real estate development, sales, leasing, financing, and acquisitions. She represents both purchasers and sellers in the acquisition and disposition of commercial and residential real estate, and represents landlords and tenants in leasing transactions, including the drafting, reviewing and negotiating of commercial leases and lease amendments.
While in law school, Alexandra interned for The Honorable Valerie P. Cooke at the U.S. District Court, District of Nevada – Reno. She was the co-founder of the BU Law Real Estate Association, a group which educates students on the practice of real estate law, finance, and development. Alexandra also served as Executive Editor for Development Articles on the Review of Banking and Financial Law, and was a Legal Writing Fellow, where she helped teach legal research and writing skills to students.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, Alexandra was an associate at a boutique law firm based in Boston, focusing on acquisitions, dispositions, office leasing, condominium law, and municipal real estate matters.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2021
- Boston Bar Association
- New Lawyers Steering Committee
- Co-chair, Career Development for BBA New Lawyers Section
- Women’s Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- CREW Boston
- ARGUS Enterprise Training Certificate of Completion
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Nevada – 2007 to present)
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2017)
- University of California at Los Angeles (B.A., with honors, 2014)