Amy Moody McGrath is a real estate director based in our Boston office who handles sophisticated commercial real estate matters throughout the United States. Her over 20 years of experience at Goulston & Storrs allows her to counsel clients throughout the United States in connection with all aspects of commercial real estate including acquisitions, dispositions, permitting and land use and leasing. Amy has a particular expertise in large scale mixed use urban developments including condominium structuring relating to the same, as well as office leasing.
- General representation of Codman Square Neighborhood Development Corporation in its affordable housing programs.
- NAOIP, Member
- Back Bay Association, Board of Directors,
- Worcester Academy and Impact Melanoma, Former Boards of Directors
- Colby College (B.A., 1992)
- Boston College Law School (J.D., 1997)