Frank Litwin is a real estate lawyer who handles a wide range of complex commercial real estate matters, including leasing, acquisitions and sales, financing, development and joint ventures for properties including CBD mixed-use and office properties, life science and laboratory projects, and industrial facilities.
He advises institutions, pension fund advisors, developers and other property owners on portfolio and single-property real estate transactions across the country.
Chambers USA reports Frank "has the ability to keep a level head and help A-list clients clear complex hurdles.” Chambers USA also confirms that Frank is a "very strong lawyer" who “comes highly recommended by clients, one of whom describes him as an ‘excellent negotiator whose reputation in the market precedes him.’"
Frank is also a former member of the firm’s executive committee.
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- "America’s Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers USA 2007-2017
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2004 – 2017, 2019-2020
- Gann Academy, President of the Board of Trustees
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Combined Jewish Philanthropies
- The Rashi School
- Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education
- Leasing Committee, Boston Bar Association, Former Chair
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., magna cum laude, 1985)
- Harvard Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1988)