Jason Dunn has a wide-ranging practice that encompasses all aspects of commercial real assets, with a focus on representing domestic and foreign institutional clients in equity and debt investments in North American real estate and infrastructure through funds, co-investments, joint ventures and REITs.
Through his representation of tax-exempt and international investors, Jason is experienced with tax and ERISA transaction structures.
Jason’s commercial real estate and infrastructure practice also includes public-private partnerships, acquisitions and dispositions, occupancy and ground leases, sale-leasebacks, development and financing.
Jason is a Co-Chair of the firm's International Investors group.
- 2023 "Stand-out Lawyers," Thomson Reuters
- "America's Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers USA
- Best Lawyers in America® (2019-2023): Real Estate Law
- Legal 500
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers 2019-2020
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers - Rising Stars
- Boston College Law School (J.D., summa cum laude, 1997)
- Lafayette College (A.B., magna cum laude, 1994)