Jennifer Rogers is a retail leasing attorney, representing landlords and tenants in a broad range of real estate projects. She also handles due diligence and negotiation related to the leasing.
She frequently drafts and negotiates complex commercial and residential leases, contracts, subleases, easements, relocation agreements, purchase and sale agreements and other related contracts. Jennifer also negotiates business terms and monitors compliance with material lease terms.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, Jennifer served as Associate General Counsel for a successful real estate development company. She also served as Senior Legal Counsel for the Massachusetts Port Authority.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- CREW, Member
- Boston Bar Association, Member
- North Andover Basketball Association Coach, Volunteer
- St. Michael Parish, North Andover, MA, Active member and volunteer
- North Andover Scholarship Foundation, Board of Directors
- University of Massachusetts (B.A., magna cum laude, 1994)
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D., 1997)