Jon Nichols is a real estate attorney who focuses his practice on the acquisition, disposition, financing, development and leasing of commercial real estate.
He represents developers, landlords, tenants and investors, primarily in the office, multifamily, hotel and retail sectors.
Jon drafts and negotiates purchase and sale agreements, loan and closing documents and commercial leases. He is experienced in counseling clients on the legal and business considerations surrounding commercial real estate ownership and development. He works with clients of various sizes to further their business objectives, locally, nationally and internationally.
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Developing Leaders Committee, former Co-Chair and Executive Committee Member
- Boston Bar Association, Leasing Subcommittee, former Co-Chair
- Boston Bar Association, Real Estate Section, Member
- Middlebury College Alumni Association, Admissions Interviewer
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Northeastern University (M.B.A., beta gamma sigma, 2011)
- Vermont Law School (M.A., summa cum laude, 2011)
- Middlebury College (B.A., 2005)