Jon Nichols is a real estate attorney who focuses his practice on the acquisition, disposition, financing, development and leasing of commercial real estate.
He represents developers, landlords, tenants, lenders and investors, primarily in the office, multifamily, hotel and retail sectors.
Jon handles the drafting and negotiation of purchase and sale agreements, loan and closing documents, and commercial leases, performing these services for clients nationwide.
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Developing Leaders Committee, Co-Chair and Executive Committee Member
- Boston Bar Association, Leasing Subcommittee, former Co-Chair
- Boston Bar Association, Real Estate Section, Member
- Middlebury College Alumni Association, Admissions Interviewer
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Northeastern University (M.B.A., beta gamma sigma, 2011)
- Vermont Law School (M.A., summa cum laude, 2011)
- Middlebury College (B.A., 2005)