Jon Nichols is a real estate attorney who focuses his practice on the leasing, acquisition, disposition, financing, and development of commercial real estate.
He represents landlords, tenants, developers and investors in the office, life science and laboratory, industrial, multifamily, and retail sectors.
Jon is experienced in counseling clients on the complex legal considerations surrounding commercial real estate ownership and development. He works with clients of various sizes to further their business objectives locally, nationally and internationally.
- Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch (2021-2023): Real Estate Law
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2019 - 2022
- Guest Instructor, Real Estate Ventures Class (Office Leasing), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Master of Science in Real Estate Development (MSRED) program
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Developing Leaders Committee, former Co-Chair and Executive Committee Member
- Boston Bar Association, Leasing Committee, former Co-Chair
- Boston Bar Association, Real Estate Section, Member
- Middlebury College Alumni Association, Admissions Interviewer
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Northeastern University (M.B.A., beta gamma sigma, 2011)
- Vermont Law School (M.A., summa cum laude, 2011)
- Middlebury College (B.A., 2005)