Julia Rosequist is a real estate lawyer who focuses on commercial real estate leasing, complex acquisitions and dispositions, and financing, primarily in the office, multifamily residential, mixed-use and retail sectors.
Julia counsels property owners, buyers, sellers and developers of commercial office and industrial, life sciences, multifamily residential, mixed-use and retail properties across the United States on a variety of sophisticated matters. She represents large office landlords in downtown urban locations, and represents tenants as well. Julia drafts and negotiates purchase and sale agreements, commercial leases, closing documents, and she performs all related due diligence tasks.
Prior to joining the firm, Julia was a legal intern for Judge Keith C. Long of the Massachusetts Land Court and a law clerk with First Wind Energy, LLC.
- Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch (2021-2022): Real Estate Law
- Boston College Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2012)
- Tufts University (Master of Arts, 2012)
- Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning
- University of Richmond (B.A., magna cum laude, 2006)