Megan’s clients rely on her perspective and judgment in a variety of commercial real estate matters. Her work over the years has been wide-ranging, from the nuts and bolts of acquisitions and dispositions of single assets to structuring investments in private real estate funds to affordable housing tax credits. She counsels clients that are involved in developing and investing in retail, office, industrial, and multifamily properties across the United States with an emphasis on rendering practical advice based on experience.
As a result of her regular representation of both developers and investors in joint venture transactions, Megan has a well-built understanding of the motivations and needs of her clients (and their potential partners) that enables her to identify solutions and help them reach successful outcomes on their transactions. She also maintains a steady practice in affordable housing development and investment, as counsel to several CDCs and other affordable housing developers in Massachusetts.
- Best Lawyers in America® (2023): Real Estate Law
- Urban Land Institute, co-chair of ULI Boston Women’s Leadership Council
- CREW Boston
- National Housing and Rehabilitation Association
- Pension Real Estate Association
- Boston Bar Association, member
- Pro bono representation of New England Zoo and Nuestra Comunidad Development Corporation
- University of California at Berkeley School of Law (Boalt Hall) (J.D., 2009)
- University of Cambridge, Judge Institute of Management (M.Phil., 2005)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (S.B., 2004)