Megan Watts is a real estate lawyer who enjoys her work on a wide range of commercial transactions – including acquisitions and dispositions, equity and lending work – with a particular focus on capital markets and affordable housing.
She counsels clients that are involved in developing and investing in retail, office, industrial, and multifamily properties across the United States with an emphasis on rendering practical advice based on experience and a respectful understanding of the clients’ needs and primary objectives.
- Boston Bar Association, member
- Pro bono representation of Codman Square NDC and Nuestra Communidad
- Urban Land Institute
- National Housing and Rehabilitation Association
- University of California at Berkeley School of Law (Boalt Hall) (J.D., 2009)
- University of Cambridge, Judge Institute of Management (M.Phil., 2005)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (S.B., 2004)