Jean Bowe is a real estate lawyer who focuses on leasing and financing transactions, complex acquisitions and dispositions, and real estate development.
She counsels property owners and purchasers, lenders, and real estate developers on a variety of sophisticated matters. Jean represents large office landlords in downtown urban locations and suburban settings, and she represents tenants as well.
Jean represents lenders and borrowers with respect to a broad range of asset types across the country. She also has significant experience with mixed-use projects and phased development.
Jean is a Director in the firm’s Real Estate group and a Co-Chair of the firm's Office and Industrial Industry group.
- Boston Magazine Top Lawyers, Real Estate, 2021-2022
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2013-2014
- Boston Bar Association
- NAIOP Massachusetts, gavel member
- CREW Boston
- Miami University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2000)
- Harvard Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2004)