Land use and development, as well as complex acquisitions and dispositions throughout the United States, are at the center of Kevin Renna's practice. Kevin is Director in the firm's Real Estate group. His prior experience includes serving as a Law Clerk for The Honorable Dennis Jacobs, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Representation of CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. in the formation of a $1B joint venture with TIAA-CREF to invest in market-dominant shopping malls nationally.
- Representation of CrossHarbor Capital Partners LLC in the completion of its landmark acquisition of the equity interests in the reorganized Yellowstone Club.
- Representation of Liberty Mutual Group in the acquisition, permitting and development of its approximately 600,000 square foot corporate headquarters expansion in Boston’s Back Bay.
- Representation of a major teaching hospital in the acquisition, permitting and development of various facilities in Boston and elsewhere in Massachusetts.
- Representation of a Boston college in zoning and development strategies and Institutional Master Plan approvals, as well as the acquisition of several properties.
- Representation of national multi-family REIT in the acquisition, permitting and development of a major mixed-use project.
- Representation of area community development corporation in the acquisition, financing, permitting and development of a major mixed-use development in Roxbury.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute