The Financial Institutions litigation group at Goulston & Storrs represents a broad array of clients in the financial services industry, including investment and commercial banks, funds and fund managers, public and private companies, and senior executives.
We approach every matter by immersing ourselves in our clients' businesses and regularly provide pre-litigation advice. If a client matter results in litigation or arbitration, our trial lawyers have extensive pre-trial and trial experience in federal and state courts, and before FINRA, JAMS, and AAA.
Our team has broad experience in:
- Lender-borrower disputes
- Structured finance litigation
- Securities litigation
- Complex employment matters
- Creditors' rights in bankruptcy, including adversary proceedings
- Interbank disputes, including loan commitment and trading controversies
- Major broker-dealer disputes
- Government and internal investigations
- Investment banking client and fee disputes.