Goulston & Storrs COVID-19 Knowledge Resource Center
We are actively assisting individual, commercial, governmental and institutional clients who are dealing with a variety of impacts caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, helping them formulate plans for preparedness, response and downside contingencies.
Goulston & Storrs offers clients cross-disciplinary and cross-industry expertise that is unique, relevant and practical. Clients can count on us to help them with a wide variety of specific relevant issues, including but not limited to:
- Contractual issues involving force majeure
- Employment issues related to workplace safety, hiring, termination, and disability
- Lending, hedging and foreclosure issues related to economic downturns
- Real estate ownership, management, development, leasing, and investing concerns
- Tax-loss events and emerging tax relief proposals