Goulston & Storrs attorneys serve the full range of legal and strategic needs of a diverse group of medical, educational and cultural institutions, drawing upon the deep experience and knowledge our lawyers bring from many disciplines.
Those disciplines include:
- Banking & finance
- Charitable giving
- Data privacy & security
- Intellectual property
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Master planning and enterprise development
- Organizational formation, structuring and governance
- Real estate, including real property transactions, land use and public approvals
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk assessment and insurance
- Tax issues including federal, state and local tax issues, including tax exemption, UBTI and PILOT issues
- Technology transfer and licensing
Our clients are mission-driven organizations engaged in health care, research, primary and secondary education, arts and culture and social services at scales ranging from a single facility or program to large, multi-use campuses with billions of dollars in assets.