Collaboration: Some law firms say it. We live it.
Collaboration is not just a pillar of our strategy: it is the key to our competitive advantage and approach to clients, community and each other. As you get to know us, you will find that Goulston & Storrs is a modern, vibrant firm where the practice of law is pursued with deep expertise and diligence. It is a place where serious business is conducted with genuine camaraderie. It is a place where mutual respect drives open discussion, fresh ideas and optimal solutions for our clients.
In all we do, we seek to be the best.
Goulston & Storrs is known for our firm culture and this is reflected in the work we deliver to and for our clients.
- We jump to help one another. We genuinely enjoy practicing law together.
- We do not negotiate for credit because our system honors and rewards cooperation.
- Our compensation model is subjective and historically rewards those who work to build as well as those who have built.
- We are willing to invest in risk taking and support our partners as they work to grow our firm.
- We understand that contributions to a prosperous firm take many forms.