Lee Sheehan is an associate in our real estate group where her work includes assisting clients with international investing ventures. During law school, Lee served as a legal intern with the Federal Trade Commission’s Office of International Affairs. She also completed an internship at National Public Radio (NPR) with Legal Affairs Correspondent Nina Totenberg.
Lee is also an accomplished musician, having played as a violinist with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and The Atlanta Opera Orchestra in Georgia, the Tucson Symphony Orchestra in Arizona, and the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra in Tennessee.
- Fellow, Tanglewood Music Center, Lenox, MA (Summers 2011, 2012).
- Fellow, National Repertory Orchestra, Breckenridge, CO (Summer 2010)
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2019)
- Indiana University Jacobs School of Music (M.M., 2013)
- Northwestern University (B.M., 2010)