Lee Sheehan is a real estate attorney. Her practice focuses on land use and transactional matters in commercial real estate development as well as assisting clients with international investing ventures. During law school, Lee served as a legal intern with the Federal Trade Commission’s Office of International Affairs and as an intern to Legal Affairs Correspondent Nina Totenberg at National Public Radio (NPR).
Prior to law school, Lee was a violinist with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, the Tucson Symphony Orchestra, and the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra.
- Fellow, Tanglewood Music Center, Lenox, MA (Summers 2011, 2012).
- Fellow, National Repertory Orchestra, Breckenridge, CO (Summer 2010)
- District of Columbia
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2019)
- Indiana University Jacobs School of Music (M.M., 2013)
- Northwestern University (B.M., 2010)