Andrew Reardon is a trusts and estates attorney advising individuals and families across all aspects of estate planning and estate and trust administration. Andrew provides thoughtful estate planning guidance, preparing wills and trust agreements that help his clients plan for their future in tax-efficient ways. Andrew’s experience includes estates and trusts administration as well as planning advice for estate, gift, and generation-skipping transfer tax matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Andrew was an associate in a boutique Manhattan law firm focusing on estate planning and trust administration. His experience also includes working as a tax associate at an international tax advisory firm, and as a judicial law clerk at the U.S. Court of International Trade in New York.
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association, Trusts, Estates & Surrogate’s Courts Committee
- American Bar Association
- Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners
- Graduate of Class III from the Mid-Atlantic Fellows Institute (MAFI) of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
- New York City Bar Justice Center, Planning and Estates Law Project
- New York
- St. John's University School of Law (J.D.)
- University of St. Andrews in Scotland (M. Litt.)
- State University of New York, College at Oneonta (B.S.)
- New York University School of Law
- Advanced Certificate in Estate Planning, pending