Brett Roman is a litigation paralegal with significant experience in legal administration, government & regulatory affairs, community organization, project management, and entrepreneurship. Prior to joining the firm, Brett worked for a Boston-based litigation law firm where he primarily focused on research, document management, and litigation support on municipal, environmental, real estate, airport, and insurance matters. Brett began his career with the Massachusetts State Treasury.
*Brett Roman is not a practicing attorney.
- Council Member and President for the North End Waterfront Neighborhood Council
- President for the North End Clean Streets Initiative
- Volunteer coach for the North End Youth Hockey and North End Little League
- Member of Harborfront Neighborhood Alliance
- Member of Friends of Cutillo Park
- Suffolk University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2015)