Christine Roddy is a real estate lawyer who focuses on zoning and land use, historic preservation, municipal law and urban renewal in the District of Columbia. She counsels clients in the development of mixed-use, office, retail, institutional, industrial and residential projects.
Christine represents clients before the D.C. Council, the Zoning Commission, the Board of Zoning Adjustment, the Historic Preservation Review Board, the Mayor’s Agent for Historic Preservation, the National Capital Planning Commission and other district and federal agencies involved in land use matters.
- 2015 Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Bisnow DC
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Greater Washington Board of Trade (Ambassadors Committee)
- Georgia Bar Association
- DC Bar Association
- District of Columbia
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2003)
- Duke University (B.A., cum laude, 2000)