Doug Rosner is a bankruptcy and restructuring attorney who represents clients throughout the country and internationally.
He counsels corporate debtors, unsecured creditors and creditors’ committees, lenders, landlords, asset purchasers and trustees.
Doug handles a wide range of bankruptcy matters including complex Chapter 11 reorganizations, Chapter 7 liquidations, workouts and related litigation and transactions.
Chambers USA recognizes Doug as “one of the superstars in the bankruptcy arena . . . who can ‘balance the legal and business aspects, marry them together and find easy, workable solutions.’"
Additionally, Doug counsels lenders and borrowers in corporate and real estate financing transactions and out-of-court workouts, including asset-backed securitizations, inter-creditor agreements, factoring arrangements and asset-based loans.
- Chambers USA, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Massachusetts, 2019 (Band 1)
- Best Lawyers in America® (2006-2020): Real Estate Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Fellow, American College of Bankruptcy
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Top Bankruptcy Lawyer by Volume, The Deal Pipeline, 2012-2014
- "America's Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers USA 2003-2016 (Band 1)
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2004 - 2016
- Top 100 Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2016 and 2017
- Turnaround Management Association, Board of Directors of Northeast Region, 2013-Present
- Co-Chair, The M. Ellen Carpenter Financial Literacy Program (Joint Program of Boston Bar Association and United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts), 2014- present
- Brandeis Alumni Club of Greater Boston, President, 2010-2014
- Brandeis University Alumni Association Board of Directors, 2010-2014
- Boston Bar Association, Executive Committee, Finance Committee and Council, 2008-2011
- Boston Bar Association, Co-Chair, Bankruptcy Law Section, 2006-2008
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Association for Corporate Growth
- New York
- Brandeis University (B.A., cum laude, 1988)
- Boston College Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1991)