Gabriela Martin is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate Group. Located in Goulston & Storrs’ New York office, Gabi handles research, due diligence, analysis, and other support needed to successfully complete commercial property acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, land use, and development matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Gabi was a legal intern with Beacon Communities, a privately owned real estate firm that develops, acquires, invests, and manages a wide range of multifamily housing. Her experience also includes working as a Crime Strategies Unit Intern with the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office, contributing to the investigation and trial preparation of domestic violence cases. Fluent in Spanish, Gabi also translated and summarized phone calls and other digital communications to collect prosecutorial evidence. While attending law school, Gabi was an analyst with Citibank, assisting in developing the organization’s legal department via facilitating internal surveys and conducting external benchmarking research across law firms and other financial institutions.
- Northeastern University:
- Domestic Violence Institute, former bilingual student advocate
- Latin American Law Students Association, former Director of Social Events
- Women in Corporate, former Director of Social Events
- Environmental Law Society, former member
- Legal Skills in Social Context Program, former law office student
- New York
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D., 2023)
- Barnard College (B.A., 2020)