G&S Loot Box
Welcome to the G&S Loot Box! Loot boxes in the gaming realm are virtual containers that hold items of varying degrees of value. Each one is brimming with insights from our seasoned legal team, well versed in the intersection of eSports and the law. Our G&S Loot Box boasts the “rare gear” your business needs to navigate the present and prepare for the future. Whether you are an owner, operator, investor, or sponsor, the G&S Loot Box will always add value to your business.
The eSports industry is boasting explosive growth. Expected to hit over $1 billion in revenues in the near future, this industry provides tremendous business opportunities. Whether hosting international arena events, merchandising branded materials for retailers or investing in the next big gaming technology, there are important things to consider. This is where our attorneys can make all the difference. Goulston & Storrs' eSport attorneys are connecting this cutting edge industry to time-tested business know-how that is proven to launch successful endeavors.
Our team has experience across many practice areas that intersect with eSporting, including:
- Hospitality & Recreation
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Sports & Entertainment
- Venture Capital & Emerging Companies
- Real estate advice for arena owners and operators including contracts, acquisitions, permitting, leasing and financing.
- Hospitality advice for arena owners including sponsorship agreements, rental agreements and data security.
- Intellectual property advice for game developers, teams, sponsors and players including trademark, privacy, fair use and licensing.
- Corporate advice for teams, sponsors and developers on governance, capital formation and contracts.
- Labor and employment advice for teams, players and sponsors on independent contractor vs employee status, union issues, discrimination claims and compliance.
- Tax advice for teams and sponsors on formation and funding.