As the Chief Information Officer at Goulston & Storrs, John is responsible for the firm’s technology infrastructure, application portfolio, security, support services, knowledge & research services, PMO, and records management. He is focused on improving client experience, growth opportunities, and efficiency via technology adoption.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, John has held senior management roles spanning technology startups, legal services including an AM Law 20 firm, academia, financial services, and consulting. He has lead efforts across early-stage startups, mid-sized organizations and large-scale operations.
John is also a private equity investor and startup advisor, having has invested in over 40 tech startups.
Mr. Arsneault serves as Advisory Board Vice Chairman of Netcapital, a startup investment platform. The board is comprised of some of the most recognizable executives in the technology industry.
In addition, he serves on the advisory boards of:
- Privva, a vendor risk management platform with a heavy focus on data security and compliance.
- The Legal Tech Fund, a venture capital legal technology focused investment firm.
- Intapp, a business systems technology company with a focus on the legal and financial industries.
John is a member of The Wall Street Journal’s CIO Network, the Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council and CNBC’s Technology Executive Council. He is a speaker at the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) and Argyle's Information Technology Forum. He is annual attendee at Recode’s Code Conference and Y Combinator’s Demo Day. John also contributes to Venture Fizz, a Boston tech startup website and routinely publishes articles on Medium.
John holds certificates in education from Harvard Business School in Delivering Information Services and Building Advantage Through Operations.
*John Arsneault is not a practicing attorney.
- Member – The Wall Street Journal’s CIO Network
- Member - Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council
- Member – CNBC’s Technology Executive Council
- Speaker - International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)
- Speaker - Argyle Information Technology Forum
- Attendee - Recode’s annual Code Conference
- Attendee – Y Combinator’s Demo Day
- Contributor - Venture Fizz - a Boston tech startup website
- Harvard Business School (Certificate, 2006)