Jonathan Stein provides sophisticated tax advice across a full range of commercial and real estate transactions.
His real estate clients include REITS, developers, institutional and family office investors, fund sponsors and lenders.
He handles complex tax matters involving joint ventures, cross-border and tax-exempt structuring, tax-free exchanges, transfer taxes, leasing and finance matters.
Jonathan also represents investment fund sponsors and portfolio companies in taxable and tax-free M&A transactions.
- New York Metro Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2017
- New York
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., 2011)
- Stanford Law School (J.D., 2007)
- University of Pennsylvania (M.A., 2004)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., magna cum laude, 2000)