Jonathan Stein provides sophisticated tax advice across a full range of commercial and real estate transactions.
His clients include REITS, developers, institutional and family office investors, closely-held enterprises, family businesses, fund sponsors, portfolio companies, and lenders.
He handles complex tax matters involving joint ventures, cross-border and tax-exempt structuring, tax-free exchanges, transfer taxes, leasing and finance matters.
Jonathan also represents investment fund sponsors and portfolio companies in taxable and tax-free M&A transactions.
- New York Metro Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2017
- New York
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., 2011)
- Stanford Law School (J.D., 2007)
- University of Pennsylvania (M.A., 2004)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., magna cum laude, 2000)