Marty Fantozzi is a litigator who counsels public and private REITs, investment firms, lenders, property management and brokerage firms, retailers and academic hospitals and universities.
With more than 25 years of experience as a problem-solver, Marty helps clients resolve disputes of many kinds, including: disputes among stockholders, partners and members of limited liability companies; disputes related to land use, zoning, construction and other real property issues; commercial disputes; and employment-related controversies.
Chambers USA describes Marty as "calm, practical and solution-oriented, with an inherent ability to distill what's really important to the case.” Marty serves as the Co-Managing Director of the firm.
- Chambers USA, “America’s Leading Business Lawyers”, 2011-2012, 2016
- Best Lawyers in America® (2017-2019): Litigation – Real Estate
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2004 - 2005, 2008, 2010 - 2016
- Community Social Capitalist, Social Capital Inc., 2015
- ACC Value Challenge Law Firm Advisory Committee Member
- Board of Directors, American Civil Liberties Foundation of Massachusetts
- Board of Directors, Social Capital, Inc.
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Boston Bar Association
- The Real Estate Bar for Massachusetts
- College of the Holy Cross (B.A., magna cum laude, 1985)
- Harvard Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1989)