Marty Fantozzi is a litigator who counsels public and private REITs, investment firms, lenders, property management and brokerage firms, retailers and academic hospitals and universities.
With more than 25 years of experience as a problem-solver, Marty helps clients resolve disputes of many kinds, including: disputes among stockholders, partners and members of limited liability companies; disputes related to land use, zoning, construction and other real property issues; and commercial disputes.
Chambers USA describes Marty as "calm, practical and solution-oriented, with an inherent ability to distill what's really important to the case.” Marty serves as the Co-Managing Director of the firm.
- Boston Magazine Top Lawyers, Real Estate, 2021-2022
- Chambers USA, Litigation: General Commercial, Massachusetts, 2017-2020 (Band 3); 2021-2022 (Band 2)
- Best Lawyers in America® "Lawyer of the Year" (2023): Litigation – Real Estate
- Best Lawyers in America® (2017-2023): Litigation – Real Estate
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2010-2022
- Community Social Capitalist, Social Capital Inc., 2015
- Board of Directors, American Civil Liberties Foundation of Massachusetts
- Board of Directors, Social Capital, Inc. (2001-2010)
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Boston Bar Association
- The Real Estate Bar for Massachusetts
- College of the Holy Cross (B.A.)
- Harvard Law School (J.D.)