Meg Evans leads Goulston & Storrs’ strategic initiatives to enhance attorney effectiveness and efficiency through business intelligence, data analytics, legal research, knowledge sharing, and collaboration.
With extensive experience in the legal research and library services fields, Meg works to identify, implement, and manage technology vendors related to research, data analytics, and knowledge. She collaborates across all departments within the firm, including business development efforts to identify and implement knowledge solutions that will drive revenue opportunities and enhanced client experiences, and with information technology to develop a metrics based approach to research services.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, Meg previously managed the competitive intelligence and business intelligence function at an Am Law 100 firm, where she introduced innovative technologies to 1,100+ attorneys in 24 offices, promoted new data management processes, and produced a wide range of analysis relating to firm growth.
Meg is very active within the competitive intelligence and knowledge management communities, where she participates and speaks at various conferences and events.
*Meg Evans is not a practicing attorney.
- Received Public Service Grant in 2004 to create library for homeless shelter in Chapel Hill, NC
- SCIP CIPTM Conferred by ACI Competitive Intelligence Professional Certificate Program
- Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals, Special Libraries Association, Legal Marketing Association
- Speaker at American Association of Law Libraries annual meeting, 2012
- Communications Committee – DC/SLA Chapter 2006-2007
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (M.A., 2005)
- Smith College (B.A., 2001)