Bob DeFabrizio is the Manager of Library Services at Goulston & Storrs. In his role, he supervises all library staff, curates daily industry and practice news, oversees and negotiates contracts for online and print resources, manages the library’s budget and provides research and information services to the firm’s attorneys and professional staff. His work facilitates forward-thinking, results-oriented service to the firm’s clients. He also trains lawyers and staff on efficient legal and non-legal research methods, offering a range of tools and processes to obtain accurate and important information.
Bob is certified by the Special Libraries Association in “Critical Success Factors: Measuring Knowledge Services.” He is also a certified Contents Rights Manager from the Software & Information Industry Association and a certified Engineer in Training. Prior to joining the firm, Bob was an adjunct faculty member at the New England College of Finance instructing students in Business Law and college algebra. He is a member of the Massachusetts State Bar and formerly practiced in the areas of residential real estate, individual federal taxation, personal bankruptcy, estate planning, and civil litigation.
*Robert DeFabrizio is not a practicing attorney.
- American Association of Law Libraries
- Special Libraries Association
- Law Librarians of New England (VP/President-Elect, 2018-2019; Co-Chair, Membership Committee, 2017-2018; Co-Chair, Education Committee, 2014-2015)
- Association of Boston Law Librarians (President, 2015-2016; VP/President-Elect, 2014-2015; VP, Membership Services, 2004-2007)
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Northeastern University (B.S., cum laude, 1985)
- New England School of Law (J.D., 1990)