Vaishali Goyal is a trusts and estates attorney advising individuals and their families on strategies for preserving and transferring wealth to future generations. She prepares wills, revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, guardianships, and other agreements, working with each client to devise and implement cohesive plans that achieve each family’s specific goals.
Vaishali’s experience includes establishing and administering trusts and handling non-profit matters, including forming and administering private foundations. A trusted advisor, she manages a broad range of estate, tax, and trust matters for clients both during life as well as the related probate matters following their passing.
Prior to joining the firm, Vaishali worked in the Office of the Massachusetts Attorney General, serving the Fair Labor Division in the area of Diversity and Inclusion on behalf of the Boston Bar Association. She also worked in the U.S. Attorney’s Office serving the civil rights and defense litigation units.
- South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston, Mentor of the Year, 2021
- Chambers High Net Worth (Band 1 Firm Ranking), 2017-2020
- Boston Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- New Developments Committee, Member (2019-present)
- South Asian Bar Association, Board Member (2023-2025)
- American Constitution Society, Board Member (2023)
- Trusts and Estates Consortium
- Boston College Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Boston College (B.A., cum laude, 2014)