Complex commercial real estate transactions are the focus of Jared Tardy’s comprehensive real estate practice. Jared advises developers, owners and institutional investors on the acquisition, lease, finance, restructure and sale of retail, office, industrial and hotel properties throughout the country. He has extensive experience with portfolio acquisitions and dispositions. In addition, Jared represents lenders and borrowers in a wide variety of financing transactions, including acquisition, construction and permanent lending, sale-leaseback transactions and loan participations. Jared, a Director with the firm, is a Co-Chair of the firm’s Office industry group.
- Represented Beacon Capital Partners in the sale of its trophy asset Market Square, 701 and 801 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC.
- Represented Beacon Capital Partners in multi-billion dollar acquisition and financing of forty-five office properties located in Seattle, D.C. and Virginia.
- Represented real estate investment company in the acquisition of a mortgage loan secured by a condominium project in New York and deed-in-lieu transaction with condominium developer.
- Represented a global information management company in its acquisition of a manufacturing facility in Durham, NC.
- Represented Colony Realty Partners in acquisition of core-enhanced/value-added multifamily and industrial properties in Colorado, Georgia, Maryland, Illinois and Texas.
- Represented Samuels & Associates in the acquisition and redevelopment of Konover portfolio thirty-six shopping centers and subsequent disposition to Australia-based Galileo Shopping America Trust.
- Represented major lender with respect to a portfolio construction and term loan secured by real estate located in New Jersey, Tennessee and Florida.
Professional and Community Involvement
Awards and Recognition
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2009 - 2013