Permitting of commercial, residential, industrial and office development projects is the focus of Peter Tamm's practice. As a Director in the firm's Real Estate group, Peter's work frequently involves technical and strategic advice on complex land use, entitlement and regulatory matters.
- Counsel to major national wholesale club in connection with the acquisition, permitting and development retail centers and distribution facilities.
- Representation of national developer with general permitting and environmental matters for a 3,037 acre planned community development in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
- Representation of national residential development companies in the permitting and development of multifamily housing and mixed-use developments.
- Counsel to Gillette Stadium / New England Patriots’ ownership relating to acquisitions, land use, planning, zoning and regulatory matters.
- Counsel to large wholesale data center provider in land use and regulatory matters.
- Assisting landowners and nonprofit organizations in the negotiation and implementation of agricultural, conservation and historic preservation restrictions.
- Representation, on a pro bono basis, of Nuestra Comunidad community development corporation, in connection with leasing, acquisitions and entitlements for various mixed-use urban redevelopment projects.
Professional and Community Involvement
- NAIOP, Government Affairs Committee
- The Trustees of Reservations
- Boston Bar Association
Awards and Recognition
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2007-2008