Ashley Brown is a real estate attorney focusing on commercial real estate transactions for owners, developers, investors, and REITS. She counsels clients in connection with complex acquisitions, dispositions, financing, and joint ventures for office, industrial, life sciences, mixed-use and multifamily residential properties across the country. Ashley’s results-driven approach and her experience in all aspects of complex commercial real estate transactions enables her to anticipate issues that may arise and bring creative solutions to resolve them.
- 2023 Lawdragon 500 X: The Next Generation Lawdragon List
- CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women)
- NAIOP (National Association of Industrial & Office Properties)
- University of Connecticut School of Law (J.D., with honors, 2009)
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst (B.A., summa cum laude, 2006)