Ashley Brown is a real estate attorney with a focus on complex commercial real estate transactions. She represents owners, institutional investors and developers involved in the acquisition and financing of office and industrial, multifamily residential and mixed-use properties. Ashley is experienced in real estate finance and represents borrowers and lenders in both single-lender and syndicated transactions.
- CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women)
- NAIOP (National Association of Industrial & Office Properties)
- REFA (Real Estate Finance Association)
- University of Connecticut School of Law (J.D., with honors, 2009)
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst (B.A., summa cum laude, 2006)