Daniel Valenti focuses his practice on real estate joint ventures, mortgage and mezzanine financing, preferred equity arrangements, and acquisitions and dispositions. Dan counsels both investors/lenders and sponsors/borrowers. His clients range from institutional, publicly traded companies to closely held companies. By representing all positions in the capital stack and various types of clients, Dan has exposure to a large cross-section of the market and can quickly identify the motivations and needs of each party. Dan is also co-head of Goulston & Storrs’ Equity Capital Markets Group.
- New York Metro Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2017-2020
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- New York
- St. John's University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2009)
- City University of New York at Baruch College (B.A., magna cum laude, 2006)