Ling W. Kong is a corporate lawyer who represents clients in a range of corporate transactions and financings, including venture capital investments, mergers, stock and asset purchases and sales, joint ventures, restructuring and recapitalizations.
He represents public and private companies, private equity and venture capital funds, family offices, entrepreneurs and founders, and other clients involved in numerous industries, including technology, consumer products, chemicals, energy, entertainment, fashion, medical devices, packaging and sporting equipment.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, Ling was a partner at an Am Law 100 U.S. law firm.
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Prime Produce Limited (non-profit startup incubator), Board of Directors
- Stuyvesant High School Alumni Association, Board of Directors
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- New York
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Columbia College, Columbia University (B.A., 2005)