Nancy Davids is a real estate lawyer who counsels both landlords and tenants in connection with a range of complex real estate and retail development matters. She works with sophisticated retail clients, helping them to lease a wide range of properties, including mixed-use projects, shopping centers, lifestyle centers, restaurants, urban retail centers, outlet centers, convenience retail, power centers and enclosed malls. She also represents the developers of office projects in connection with leasing, as well as zoning and land use matters.
Nancy is active in the industries she serves, serving leadership roles with the International Council of Shopping Centers as Co-Chair of the Law Conference in 2018 and Chair in 2019.
Always watching the cutting edge of the retail industry, Nancy served as a Co-Chair of the firm’s Retail, Restaurant & Consumer industry group, and is a founding editor of the firm’s well-recognized Retail Law Advisor Blog. She regularly curates content for the top-rated retail blog, reporting on timely and important trends and industry-related information valued by retailers of all types.
- Commercial Real Estate Women, Boston (CREW) Professional Service Award Recipient, 2018
- Champions for Change, Boston Area Rape Crisis Center, 2014
- Best Lawyers in America® (2015-2020): Real Estate Law
- Massachusetts Super Layers, 2004-2015, 2019
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Top Women Lawyers, Real Estate, Martindale Hubbell, 2011
- Excellence in Writing Award, "Best Practical Use Article-Real Property, ABA Journal of Probate and Property, 2009
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- US Law Conference Chair, 2019 and Co-Chair, 2018
- US Law Conference Program Committee, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Board Member, Boston Area Rape Crisis Center
- CLE International
- Commercial Real Estate Women, Boston
- Women’s Bar Association
- Connecticut College (B.A., 1982)
- Boston College Law School (J.D., summa cum laude, 1986)