Tim is a real estate lawyer who regularly represents real estate owners and equity investors in complex real estate transactions. His clients include private equity funds, institutional investors, REITs, corporate clients, developers, high net worth individuals and lenders.
He represents clients in connection with the acquisition and disposition of office buildings, multifamily projects, hotels, shopping centers, and mixed-use projects.
Tim also has extensive experience dealing with complex joint venture agreements, portfolio sales and acquisitions, and tax-advantaged transactions, including like-kind exchanges and special development projects. He also handles a wide range of leases, property management agreements and listing agreements.
Tim is a member of the editorial board for the firm's retail blog, Retail Law Advisor.
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Fundraiser, Kageno Worldwide, Inc.
- Fundraiser, Middleburg Humane Foundation
- District of Columbia
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., cum laude, 1984)
- Dean's List
- Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University (B.S.F.S., cum laude, 1980)
- Dean’s List
- Phi Beta Kappa