Bill Seuch is an environmental lawyer. He handles a wide range of environmental issues associated with real estate transactions, corporate mergers and acquisitions, financings and urban/industrial redevelopments.
A substantial part of his practice involves helping developers, buyers, sellers, tenants and lenders understand, anticipate and manage Brownfields issues. He also represents clients in cost recovery actions and advises clients on a variety of environmental compliance and permitting issues.
In Chambers USA, Bill has been called "unstoppable," “practical” and “a rock star.” He is praised for his "vast substantive knowledge, creativity, excellent judgment and sophisticated and practical understanding of the area." Bill is a Director with the firm.
- Best Lawyers in America® (2010-2019): Environmental Law
- "America’s Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers USA 2006-2017
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2004, 2006 – 2017
- Practical Law Company Guide for Environmental Lawyers, 2011
- Pro Bono environmental work for a number of non-profit and affordable housing groups
- Newton Youth Sports - coaching YMCA Basketball, NAA Basketball and Newton Youth Soccer (travel and intramural)
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 1990)
- University of Connecticut (B.A., cum laude, 1987)