Bill Seuch is an experienced and practical environmental lawyer with a reputation for problem solving and getting deals done. He handles a wide range of environmental issues associated with real estate transactions, corporate mergers and acquisitions, financings and urban/industrial redevelopments.
A substantial part of his practice involves helping developers, buyers, sellers, tenants and lenders understand, anticipate and manage Brownfields issues. He also represents clients in environmental cost recovery actions and advises corporate clients on a variety of environmental due diligence, compliance and permitting issues.
In Chambers USA, Bill has been called "unstoppable," “practical” and “a rock star.” He is praised for his "vast substantive knowledge, creativity, excellent judgment and sophisticated and practical understanding of the area." Bill is a Director with the firm and a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee.
- Best Lawyers in America® (2010-2019): Environmental Law
- "America’s Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers USA 2006-2018 (ranked “Band 1”)
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2004, 2006 – 2018
- New England Super Lawyers, 2018
- Practical Law Company Guide for Environmental Lawyers, 2011
- Pro Bono environmental work for a number of non-profit and affordable housing groups
- Newton Youth Sports - coached YMCA, NAA and Metro West Basketball, Little League Baseball and Newton Youth Soccer (BAYS travel and intramural)
- District of Columbia
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 1990)
- University of Connecticut (B.A., cum laude, 1987)