Litigation matters including real estate, construction and commercial law disputes, product liability claims, landlord/tenant and property operations matters, fair housing and subsidized housing issues and defense of general liability and consumer claims are at the heart of Dana Rodin's practice. Dana's work includes special investigation, analysis and litigation of construction project claims including design, engineering, means and methods, and mechanics lien issues for owners, general contractors and subcontractors.
- Successfully defended a major office tower construction lawsuit involving the use of a large document control database and numerous experts.
- Investigated and settled property damage and business interruption claims resulting from an electrical fire in a major urban center office building, and subsequently investigated and pursued the subrogation and defense interests of the insurers.
- Defended the permitting and licensure of a bulk fuel storage facility, including assembly of a team of experts to support the owner's interests in state and local regulatory proceedings.
- Defended an owner and contractor for a major office building against sick building syndrome business interruption and personal injury claims of tenants and employees.
- Representation in disputes involving construction and design defects.
Professional and Community Involvement
- ABA Forum on the Construction Industry
- Boston Bar Association – Construction Law Committee Program
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Vice-President, Quissett Harbor House Land Trust Director, Oyster Pond Environmental Trust in Falmouth, MA
Awards and Recognition
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM