Lenders and borrowers in transactions involving construction and permanent lending for office, retail, multifamily and hotel properties turn to Paige Manning for representation. Paige also helps sellers and purchasers with acquisitions and dispositions (including portfolio transactions), and developers in the development and leasing of retail and office projects. Paige is a Director at the firm.
- $400 Million acquisition financing for portfolio of office buildings in San Francisco, CA.
- Representation of New England Development in the development and construction financing of a mixed use retail, office and residential development known as Wisconsin Place in Chevy Chase, MD.
- Representation of CrossHarbor Capital Partners LLC on the completion of its landmark acquisition of the equity interests in the reorganized Yellowstone Club, including representation of CrossHarbor as a DIP lender.
- Representation of Agent in $600 Million revolving facility for a public REIT.
- Representation of insurance company in loan transactions in the northeast.
- Representation of national bank in restructuring and foreclosing on troubled assets located in Massachusetts.
- Representation of national investment management firm in restructuring of 2 multi-family portfolios.
- Representation of Boston area hospital in joint development of research facility in Longwood Medical Area.
- Permitting, leasing and financing for a developer of a single-tenant 270,000 s.f. corporate headquarters building.
Professional and Community Involvement
Awards and Recognition
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Top Women Lawyers in the Northeast, Real Estate, Martindale Hubbell, 2011
- Best Lawyers in America, 2016