Paige Manning is a real estate attorney who counsels lenders and borrowers.
She handles a range of complex transactions involving construction, permanent and mezzanine lending and preferred equity transactions for office, retail, multifamily and hotel properties.
Paige also helps sellers and purchasers with acquisitions and dispositions (including portfolio transactions) and developers in the development and leasing of retail and office projects.
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Best Lawyers in America® (2016-2019): Real Estate
- Top Women Lawyers in the Northeast, Real Estate, Martindale Hubbell, 2011
- Wellesley College (B.A., 1987)
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 1993)