Brian Judge is a real estate lawyer who counsels a diverse group of developers, investors, universities, health care providers, lenders, and non-profit organizations on complex land use, development, permitting, acquisitions, dispositions, and financing matters.
He represents clients on a broad range of multifamily, office, retail, institutional, and mixed-use projects locally in Massachusetts and across the United States.
Prior to joining the firm, Brian served as a legal fellow for the Massachusetts Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development and the Massachusetts Permit Regulatory Office.
His prior experience also includes serving as a legal intern in the real estate sector of a leading international law firm in London.
- Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch (2022): Real Estate Law
- Founder of the Villanova University Real Estate Society
- Winner of The Honorable Walter H. McLaughlin Appellate Advocacy Competition, Suffolk University Law School, 2008
- Former President of the Suffolk University Law School Moot Court Honor Board and Suffolk Journal of Trial & Appellate Advocacy
- Urban Land Institute
- Boston Bar Association
- Villanova University Alumni Association of Boston
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D., summa cum laude, 2010)
- Villanova University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2007)