Brian Judge is a real estate attorney who counsels a diverse group of sophisticated developers, investors, universities, health care providers, lenders, and non-profit organizations on a wide range of complex transactional, land use, development, permitting, acquisitions, dispositions, and financing matters. Brian has advised clients on a wide range of mixed-use projects locally in Massachusetts and across the United States, including projects comprised of multifamily, office, retail, institutional, laboratory and life science uses.
Brian’s broad-based practice and experience in all aspects of complex commercial real estate transactions enables him to anticipate issues that may arise and bring creative solutions to solve them. Brian stays focused on each client’s strategic goals and brings a common-sense and practical approach to each transaction to help his clients reach a successful outcome.
Prior to joining the firm, Brian served as a legal fellow for the Massachusetts Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development and the Massachusetts Permit Regulatory Office.
His prior experience also includes serving as a legal intern in the real estate sector of a leading international law firm in London.
- Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch (2022-2023): Real Estate Law
- Founder of the Villanova University Real Estate Society
- Winner of The Honorable Walter H. McLaughlin Appellate Advocacy Competition, Suffolk University Law School, 2008
- Former President of the Suffolk University Law School Moot Court Honor Board and Suffolk Journal of Trial & Appellate Advocacy
- Urban Land Institute
- Boston Bar Association
- Villanova University Alumni Association of Boston
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D., summa cum laude, 2010)
- Villanova University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2007)